41 Cumberland Street
This sublime, three storey, 10 room, 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home on a coveted tree-lined street near Dolores Park offers the BEST OF THE BEST in style, sustainability, and sophistication.
Thoughtfully and thoroughly renovated in 2009/2010 “from the studs out" with new infrastructure and systems, the residence offers comfort, convenience, and true pride of ownership, in a deliberately understated style.
MAIN level features a formal foyer, living room, and dining room; leading to an open & bright chef’s kitchen with adjacent family room opening seamlessly to a south facing deck and beautiful garden via a Fleetwood whole-wall pocket window system. The main floor also includes a stylish powder room and a separate laundry room.
TOP level includes a spectacular south-facing master suite with fireplace, and a deck overlooking the garden; three additional bedrooms, and two additional baths. The well-designed modern floor plan offers both front and back staircases to all floors.
LOWER level includes additional family room, large guest suite, and 2+ car garage, with room to tinker.
The home boasts custom designed built-ins and finishes; top of the line appliances, hardware, fixtures and window coverings;beautifully built–out closets; AudioVisions upgraded audiovisual system, Lutron programmable lighting, ethernet & wifi throughout, and much, much more.
- Thoughtfully renovated in 2009/2010 “from the studs out” with new infrastructure and systems.
- Open and bright Chef’s kitchen with marble counters, sandstone island, extensive counter space, six burner range, three ovens, dual dishwashers, two sinks.
- Two family rooms, one off the kitchen with Fleetwood whole-wall pocket window system opening out to south facing hardwood deck and manicured garden, the other on the garden level, perfect for watching the Giants battle their way to another World Series Title on the enormous new flat screen.
- 3 gas fireplaces: living room, family room, master bedroom
- 3,863 square feet
- Ten rooms on three floors, with 5 bedrooms (4 on the top floor, plus a bedroom suite with separate entrance on the garden level), 4.5 baths (4 full baths, plus half bath / powder room on the main floor)
- Well-designed modern flow with front and back staircases to all levels.
- Top of the line appliances, hardware, fixtures, and window coverings.
- Custom designed built-ins and finishes throughout. Custom designed and built closet organizing systems.
- Spectacular master suite with fireplace, and deck overlooking south garden.
- Reclaimed hardwood flooring throughout
- South facing, irrigated, illuminated, extremely low maintenance and draught-friendly manicured garden. Grass was replaced with low to zero maintenance high quality artificial turf.
- Finished 2+car attached garage with workbench and room to tinker
- This block of Cumberland is a particularly lovely, tree-lined street that does not go through (east/west) at Guerrero or Dolores, so has a low traffic count and is in the immediate vicinity of Dolores Park, Bi-Rite, Tartine, Delfina, Range, Ritual, much of Valencia, and adjoins the Castro and Noe Valley Neighborhoods.
- Easy access to downtown, 101, 280 and the Bay Bridge.
- This block of Cumberland has a great community feel, with lots of kids. Dolores Park playground (1/2 block away) and Mission Playground (2 blocks away) are among the most popular kids' parks in the City.
Fun tech stuff:
- 4.510 kW solar system
- Carrier multi-zone programmable HVAC with air conditioned top floor
- Programmable lutron lighting throughout (outside lights automated)
- Ethernet + wifi throughout
- Upgraded security system
Whole house audiovisual completely upgraded by AudioVisions:
- Samsung F8000 LED TVs – 55” upstairs, 75” in media room
- No visible equipment or wires
- Sonance in-ceiling speakers
- Finished downstairs media room – a/v equipment racked in closet
- Sources in media room: Tivo HD, Blu-ray, xBox 360, xBox One, Apple TV
- Sources in family room: Tivo HD, Blu-ray, AppleTV
- Whole house Sonos audio – equipment racked in garage
- Swing arm on family room TV to watch while cooking
- Easy to use RTI universal remotes for family room and media room